Do you sometimes feel like you’re ALONE? I have this feeling sometimes that gets me really upset. Even with good friends, I can suddenly feel like on a desert island — or an alien planet.
* Are you FRUSTRATED because you feel like you are NOT doing ENOUGH to help the animals and other causes that you care about deeply and madly?
* Are you OVERWHELMED with the enormity of the problems and the apparent indifference of the society in general, and your closest family and friends in particular?
* Are you STUCK in a situation—a job, relationship, friendships—that question or are in conflict with your values? You would like to build your life, career and perhaps even a business helping animals, the environment, or doing other things that are close to your heart, but you heard that there’s no money in doing that, and you don’t think it’s realistic or something that you could do.
* Are you UNCERTAIN what is the best use of your time and money? You want to do so much and hope you could help change this world to be a better place for all; but you’re unsure what to do so end up to just make a donation to the first charity that sends you their promotional materials at the end of the year claiming a victory for the farmed animals?
* Are you UNSURE what to say to people and how to be a FORCE FOR GOOD in the world with so much disinformation, conflicting messages, sarcasm and even plain hostility towards this message of justice and compassion. Even vegans are often clashing with each other, so it’s not surprising that people are suspicious when they hear the word VEGAN. They don’t want to feel challenged, inconvenienced, overwhelmed — they prefer to stay “comfortably unaware.”
* Are you just plain BUSY with lots of things to do on your to-do list, and you don’t have much time to contribute to spreading the message that you care about deeply? Since you have little time and few resources, you are wondering how to leverage them to make the BIGGEST IMPACT?
* Do you wish you could devote more time and resources to promoting veganism, perhaps, even make a career out of it, but have heard that “there is no money in veganism,” the few jobs that are available working for vegan companies and non-profits are difficult to find and don’t really provide the income that you need to live comfortably.
* Do you have the feeling that TIME IS OF ESSENCE and that time is running out with climate change, environmental destruction, deforestation, species extinction, overfishing, water running out, wars and conflicts killing thousands each year, poverty killing millions, etc. — plus, of course, billlions of farm animals slaughtered yearly for human consumption. Some predictions are really catastrophic. Why cannot other people wake up and see the truth.
Do any of those ring true?
* None of your friends responds to your Facebook posts about veganism and you have a growing suspicion that they secretly blocked you from their feed, as they don’t want to see any more pictures of animal misery and recipes for egg-free broccoli casserole with tofurky sausage.
* The discussions you join in good faith on mainstream websites, trying to explain the idea behind veganism, which are peace, compassion and justice, usually turn ugly and put you on the defensive, with people with bizarre nicknames calling you names, throwing all kinds of accusations, remarks full of sarcasm and hatred, even though you tried to stay civil the whole time; leaving you feeling drained, disenchanted, and angry.
* If you try to ignore them and don’t comment, you end up feeling even worse, like a traitor.
* Your mother thinks you joined a dangerous sect (mine does!); and are going to permanently damage your children’s health, condemning them to the life of bland nutrition and limited social interaction (who would like to socialize with a grouch who doesn’t like pizza, burgers and tells everyone exactly where the meat for the hot dogs came from).
* Your blog and social pages (if you have them) attract mostly other vegans, and you wish you’d be reaching more diverse group of people, and not preach to the choir all the time.
* You end up spending most of your time in members-only Facebook groups with other vegans, venting your frustrations, but not reaching anyone new with the message.
Did you answer yes to any of these questions? If so, consider joining the TRIBE.
Veganism is gaining momentum — let’s help reach that tipping point faster.
Whether you have one hour per day, per week or per month, with the right tools you could probably do much more that you are currently doing — you’d really be surprised!
If you are tired of sitting around just being vegan, waiting for the world to notice and catch up — and want to do something (and perhaps you’re already doing it, or if not — perhaps you’re not sure what you could be doing) — then this is for you!
If you want a better world, and you’re ready to take action and get to work to make it happen, you just need a gentle (or not so gentle) kick in the butt, plus someone who can help you figure out WHAT to do and HOW to make the biggest difference – then this is for you.
If you want to start a blog, write and self-publish a book, or perhaps you already have a blog and would like to publish your content on Amazon, if you need help with your social media, in short – you’d like to figure out how to start making a BIGGER difference, create a LEGACY, leave your MARK — for the greater good, to make this world a better place for both human and non-human animals — then …
Join today and receive the Kickass Vegan Tribe Newsletter with actionable items, motivational materials, tools and tactics, as well as participate in CHALLENGES — for just $97 per year (or about $8 per month) PLUS — for a limited time you’ll get a special BONUS — I’m offering a free strategy session via Skype or Facebook to help you figure out the next steps — to get your customized ROADMAP to becoming the FORCE FOR GOOD in this world, to start creating a LEGACY, and MAKING A DIFFERENCE that you always knew you’d make.
Join the TRIBE —
Coming January 2016…
The TRIBE of Revolutionary Vegan Leaders, Rebels, Creators, Writers, Bloggers, Artists, Activists and Simply Individuals Who DO GIVE A DAMN!
Join NOW for MASSIVELY Reduced Price of Just $97 per year!
SPECIAL BONUS #1:
Get a FREE Super-Warrior STRATEGY SESSION* to get your own customized ROADMAP to becoming the FORCE FOR GOOD in this world, to start creating a LEGACY, and MAKING A DIFFERENCE that you always knew you’d make!
*the FREE session is available only for a limited time – till January 5th.
SPECIAL BONUS #2:
Green Reset Formula
RESET your health, body and spirit — beginning with
some DELICIOUSLY YUMMY, SUPER EASY to prepare, and QUICK to make
— smoothies and juices; Deliciously Compassionate Vegan Soup Recipes, and MORE.
I’ll be adding more bonuses and features as we go along, so join now and receive all these AWESOME resources.
Not ready for such commitment?
— then SIGN UP FOR MY KICKASS Newsletter and receive a FREE Book, including my awesome Green Reset Formula with recipes for Green Smoothies and Juices, weekly tips and shopping lists, to make sure you as well as weekly motivation, tips and recipes — plus we can stay in touch!
Together, we can make a bigger difference.
See you inside!